Wednesday 7 July 2021

Pony Love by Hetty Clare

 


Sometimes a chain of events are serendipitous and that is certainly what happened when I got to choose a Hetty Clare digi stamp for this months http://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/?m=1 design team project!

As soon as I saw this image I knew it was the one I needed to create my card with this month. I am exceedingly lucky to have my own pony and things have been going so well with her lately that this picture could well be us!!!

For my card however I have based the pony on my friend and her horse, as she has a birthday coming up and I knew she would love a personalised card!!

I used the black widow range of pencils to colour the image:

B/w - Black Widow 

Co - Cobra

SK - Skin

MN - Monarch 

SC - Scorpion

-------------------------------

MN - Rusty

B/w - Foxy Brown

Co - Rattlesnake 

Co - Flate Black

Sk - Snow

Co - Charcoal

Sk - Midnight 

Sk - Grey thorn

Mn - Blue moon

Sc - Galaxy blue

B/w - Starry night

Mn - Fawn

Mn - Ice cream 

Mn - Opal

Sc - Turquoise 

Sc - Blood red

I also used some Tim holtz distress inks in the colours Tumbled glass, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness.

To finish I used a topper from my stash.

You can find this image and many more by Hetty Clare at

 https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HettyClare

I hope you like the card I created and will check out our sponsor and challenge blog!

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is a great image and perfect for you! I thank you for another great DT card for the Paper Funday Challenges! Well done :) Donna

    ReplyDelete