Saturday 2 July 2022

Paperfundays Challenge inspiration

 


This month for http://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/?m=1 I got to use this cute kit from www.mirtillamentecraftshop.it/digital-papers/335-winter-time-no1-a4.html

I used three of the sheets from the kit to create this 5 x 7 card. I kept it simple with just some silver Mirror card as my matt layers and finished the card with some pearl effect dots. 

I love how the papers compliment each other so nicely and the sentiment topper was just perfect!

Don't forget to check out the challenge on the link above and have fun creating something fun so you can join in too!

We look forward to seeing your entries 

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Kate and a great idea to get a head start on those holiday cards. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete