Tuesday 5 April 2022

Simple yet beautiful card making

 Sometimes thr simplest cards are the most beautiful and they certainly don't need loads of supplies, as I have demonstrated with this months inspiration for http://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/?m=1






For this months inspiration I have used an image called Panda on a branch by Lee Holland https://www.etsy.com/listing/1151540084/panda-on-a-branch-card-making-colouring which I have then coloured using my Black Widow pencil colours. 

I recently did a review on Black widow pencils and if you would like to check it out you can find it here https://youtu.be/9dG7PrCmbo0

I mounted the image on scrap cardstock and fussy cut it.

I made a card base out of Papermilldirect green cardstock that measures 4 × 6"

I cut a piece of Marvellous Marble cardstock from Love to Craft and adhered it straight onto the base.

I cut a second piece of green Papermilldirect cardstock to 4 × 6" and die cut Everglades Collage from Memory Box into the centre. I then took a page from Pretty Pegs paper stack cut it to the same size and again die cut the centre.

I then adhered the two together. Next I glued my panda image onto the aperture before securing all of this to the base.

I embellished using handmade flowers and some Rhubarb Crumble Nuvo drops.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable image and wonderful coloring. I've not heard of Black Widow coloring pencils so I'll check out your video! Thanks for another lovely team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete