Tuesday 25 August 2020

Theatre Set Card

 


This week I have made another Theatre Set Card.


I first found these on the pop up channel but they are very popular in the craft community at the moment and there are many resources available on how to make this card.

I have filmed a video of my take on this card and it is available on my YouTube channel, https://youtu.be/c_pxDB5ONU8


the measurements and scoring details are below.

Cardbase:

4 pieces 6 × 4 1/8"

2 pieces 5 1/8 × 1"


DSP:

3 pieces 2 7/8 × 4"

1 piece 5 7/8 × 4"

2 pieces 1 3/8 × 4"

*4" is the height when working with the DSP, be careful when directional paper, to ensure the pattern goes the correct way *


Scoring:

You will need to score two of your 6 × 4 1/8" pieces at 1 1/2" and 3" on the long side.



No comments:

Post a Comment