Tuesday 12 November 2019

Spectrum Noir Sparkle Ink Card



Hello, today I am sharing a very pretty card I made using Spectrum Noir Sparkle inks as water colours.

There is a sped up video of the process linked below.

For this card I used:

A white pre made card blanc
2 × Lilac matts the first cut to 5 5/8 × 5 5/8" and the second cut to 5 × 5"
Patterned paper measuring 5 3/8 × 5 3/8"
A piece of white cardstock die cut with a stitched edge roughly measuring 4 1/2" square

Stamps used are from Creative Stamping magazine and PaperCrafter

Spectrum Noir Sparkle inks used:

Log fire
Candle light
Glace cherry
Festive spruce
Sleigh bell
Rose quartz
Cosmos
Pink garnet
Moon stone

I also used Create and Craft Hologram Sparkle embossing powder, VersaMark ink and Artnic pigment ink.

Method

I stamped the tulip box in the middle with VersaMark ink and used the Hologram Sparkle to heat embossing the image. I then used the rose stamp in each corner and repeated the process with the heat embossing. I only positioned the corner stamp once as by flipping the card I was able to get an exact mirror image each time.

I used the Sparkle inks as water colours ( they dry nice and quickly) and once the image was completed I matted and layered the coloured cardstock to the front of the card.

To finish I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment on the front and a verse inside.

https://youtu.be/pVJ87mJSxdo

No comments:

Post a Comment