Monday 28 October 2019

Gift tags (embossed)

Hello everyone today I am sharing some fun techniques for heat embossing gift tags. This is an alternative way to decorate your gifts/cards this Christmas and all year round.

This is a 2 part series and a video is linked below.




The first tag is cut from red cardstock. Versafine ink was used to stamp the image, I used Hologram Sparkle embossing powder and a poinsettia from Christmas Florals (Creative Stamping issue 76) I then used the "With love at Christmas" sentiment from Silhouette Scenes ( Creative Stamping issue 77) and the same embossing powder to finish.


The second tag is cut from white cardstock and I used a Santa stamp from Crafts Beautiful magazine issue 323. I used Versafine ink to stamp the image and then Heritage Rubber Stamp co embossing powder in white to emboss the image. Once the powder was melted I used a blending brush and a red Stampin Up ink pad to completely cover the tag in ink. Using an old baby wipe I buffed the excess ink off of the embossed image. The result is a gorgeous white image on an inked background.

https://youtu.be/qulPE1uSJ2I

No comments:

Post a Comment