Friday 28 September 2018

Craft Stash (part one)......

About a year ago I found the most amazing resource for all things crafty when I stumbled over a site called Craft Stash. At that point they were running a weekly competition called Monday madness on their Facebook page and I started entering and watching their Friday Facebook live. Due to an accident I was spending a lot of time home alone but for a short time every Friday I had company and soon I was chatting away in comments every week and the presenters were starting to recognise my name. I had become a regular! One week just before xmas I even won that weeks mon madness  (pic below of part of prize) but to me it was not just entering comps, it was company and great offers that kept me tuning in. A little Craft Stash family was born! 

Fast forward to September 2018 and I found a money can't buy prize on the Craft Stash website. A day at Craft Stash doing a colour workshop with Clare Rowlands of Daisy Mae designs. What a dream come true prize! I had to enter even tho it was over 200 miles from home  (see map) I didn't think I stood a chance anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment